Dentures from your dentist in Fishers, IN, can give you back your smile.
If you have missing or damaged teeth, you deserve to regain your smile. The truth is, your smile is an important part of who you are, so you want your smile to send the right message and dentures can help.
Dr. Kevin Ward of Fishers Dental Care in Fishers, IN, offers a full range of dental services, including dentures to give you back your smile.
If you are thinking dentures aren’t for you, you need to talk with your dentist about what dentures can do for you. Modern denture materials are durable and made to last. They also look natural.
The right denture can:
- Improve your appearance by restoring your facial contours
- Boost your self-esteem and self-confidence because you will know you look your best
- Improve your chewing ability by giving you the strength you need
- Improve your overall health because when you chew better, it helps your digestion and your overall health
Your dentist can help you discover the different types of dentures and recommend a denture that is right for you.
If you only need to replace a few teeth, but not an entire arch, then a partial denture is right for you. You can choose from:
- A conventional partial denture, which is meant to be a permanent tooth replacement
- A transitional partial denture, which is meant to be a temporary tooth replacement while you are waiting for dental implant treatment
If you need to replace an entire arch of upper teeth, lower teeth, or both, a full denture is right for you. You can choose from:
- An immediate denture created and delivered right after your teeth are removed. Immediate dentures allow you to always have your smile. A conventional denture will be created for you after your tissue has healed completely.
- A conventional denture created after your tissue has healed completely at around 6 to 8 weeks. With conventional dentures, you only have to get used to the fit of one denture.
- An implant-supported denture, which is placed over the top of 4 to 6 dental implants per arch. With implant-supported dentures, you have the stability and strength of dental implants providing the foundation of your tooth replacement.
To find out more about the types of dentures and the denture process, call Dr. Ward of Fishers Dental Care in Fishers, IN, at (317) 577-1911 today!